Activating the Temporary License
The following steps must be performed from an idle phone connected to the phone system:
1. Press the following buttons in order: SPEAKER # * # *
2. Dial: 12345678, then press HOLD
3. Dial 90 37 01
4. Dial 10, then press HOLD
5. Press MUTE 2 times, then press SPEAKER.
Reboot the Phone System
1. Turn off the power switch and wait for the LED’s to extinguish
2. Turn the power switch back on
Verify the Changes Using PCPro
Need help connecting to the Phone System?
How to Connect to the NEC SL2100 or SL1100 Phone System for Programming.
1. Log into the NEC phone system using PCPro
2. Perform a database download
3. Click the Feature Activation button at the top of the screen
4. Verify that all licenses are enabled