- Dial the extension the call is parked on (this pops up on the LCD screen when the call is parked if the Park Orbit Pop-Ups are enabled on the telephone
- Press the Park button from any phone in the system. This will list any calls that are currently parked in the system.
- Select the call you want to pick up using the up and down arrows.
- Press the checkmark button to select the call you want to retrieve in park.
- You are now connected to the call.
Please click on the video below for more information